The AICS Parents Society (APS) is a parent-led organisation with a mission to build and support an active community of parents surrounding the school.
- We host coffee mornings, international breakfasts, and other social events.
- We organise clubs and activities around parents’ interests.
- We plan staff-appreciation brunches and primary graduation celebrations.
- We run popcorn sales, winter fairs, and other seasonal events.
- We offer support and community to incoming families.
- We foster constructive dialogue with the school.
- We connect parents to each other.