Table showing Withdrawals and Refund Structure:-
(Provided all fees and costs, (including replacement of lost books), have been paid in full, then the following amounts will apply on withdrawal). This table does not include the deposit.
** The total Refund amount for DP2 is excluding the Examination Costs amount – To be reviewed at the withdrawal period.
|Part of the Fee + Costs
to be refunded
Should you wish to withdraw your child/ren from the AICS then the following notice period and conditions of withdrawal must be adhered to in order to get a refund any remaining tuition fees, deposit and costs (if applicable to you). Please refer to the table below showing the percentage and amount of refund, which is dependent on the actual month that the child leaves the AICS.
The notice periods are:-
- 60 days written notice via a completed withdrawal form if you’re withdrawing your child anytime between August through to mid April.
- 90 days written notice via a completed withdrawal form if you’re withdrawing your child at the end of the school year. Eg; the withdrawal form must be handed in by mid April latest.
The deposit will only be refunded when:-
- All school books have been returned, if not returned then book costs will be deducted from your deposit.
- The notice period of 60 or 90 days has been given by completing and submitting a withdrawal form.
- All tuition fees and costs have been paid in full.
- The child has officially left the AICS. The refund will take approximately 4 – 10 weeks to be credited into your bank account.