For children with only a Dutch nationality you must provide some extra documentation to clarify the reason you wish to join an international school and not a local Dutch School, we would require proof of temporary Residence:


  • An employer’s declaration or contract stating that you intend to move countries within the next 2 years, extensions need to be approved by the Management.
  • If you are self-employed you must provide evidence that you intend to leave the Netherlands within the next 2 years for business purposes, this can be in the form of an official business plan quoting your KVK number and outlining your intended

Dutch expatriates can also be considered in the instance that the children have been attending English speaking Education for the past 2 years. All applications of this nature must be individually assessed and approved by the Headmaster.



All applications can be made online and documents can be scanned and sent via email. There is no need to send a hard copy.

Please ensure that you clearly state your proposed date of entry to the school.

Please note that we will only process your application form if ALL the documentation is included.  The only exception is the historische gezinsuittreksel.

Children who are applying with siblings or existing students whose siblings are making an application need to clearly state that on the application form.

For Divorced/Single parent families we will need some extra documentation to state that you have sole custody or further information to explain the absence of the second parent.

When sending passport copies we would need only the page with your full name and a photograph on it.

When making a hard copy application please ensure that you clearly print the information. Any mistakes will only delay the process. Please note applications sent via post will incur a longer turn around.

If your child requires extra assistance please include as much detail as possible with the application, including any reports of assessments he/she may have had.